Thursday 1 November 2007

Resolution - Research


There are so many, many articles from the net on how to look good.


For a start, I will watch what I'm eating; not so much on cutting down the portion of my food but more on eating the right and healthier food and in moderation.


Next, I will take good care of myself, both my appearance and my health. I will take the trouble to exercise and drink lots of water. Appearance wise, I will learn type of clothing which flatters me and the ones to avoid, bearing in mind that I am a pear shape (yeah, got that off the net as well - what type of cloth looks good in what type of body shape); colours and cutting that suits me; all I need to do is consult my friends and get their advice - for free!!


Also I need to take good care of my skin....that's a good excuse for me to go to my beautician cum friend often. And I have decided to leave my hair long - even though it's more troublesome to maintain but friends have told me that I look nicer and not so aunty-looking.


.......... and I am posting a photo of myself here. Have not master the art of taking my own photo using a mirror but this will do. And I weighed myself yesterday and decided to lose a kilo by the end of this month. Must have a target-mah. Something do-able to motivate myself.


And I just completed my exams this morning .... yahoo. Survived semester 1.