Monday 26 November 2007

Dinner with Family

We went to eat crab on Sunday night. For me, it was special because it has been a long, long, long time since we had crab and cousin Freddy was telling us about this fantastic place in Kepong.

We went early and got a nice big table (there were 11 of us, including kids) . We ordered 2 kgs of crabs; 1 kg of butter cheese crabs and another 1 kg of salted egg yolk crabs + many other dishes. Service was fast and food was good and the price is reasonable. Where else can you get 1 kg of crab for RM18? I was so hungry that I did not take any photos (even though I had my camera with me) and I was busy eating. No choice, I had to download these images from the net. And I would have eaten more if not for my hubby's gentle reminder that I'm watching my diet!!!

Thereafter, Jim took us for a drink at one of the many kopitiams around. It was a nice way to end the week.