Wednesday 14 November 2007

The Secret : Great PLANNING Skills

I am on a 2-month break from my studies. Yahoo...... I have been having a great time blogging (one posting a day this month), reading other interesting blogs, surfing the internet, catching up with my reading and doing nothing ..... oh just heavenly. Better enjoy myself before another semester starts.

I have learn that I can accomplish a lot more if I plan my days ahead. Juggling between a full-time work, studies and family is no joke and at times, I am not sure if I can do it. But I need to be persistent. With so many things to do and a demanding child, I have no choice but to get my act together.

So basically, I will plan my days in advance and will slot activities in between. So far, every Monday and Thursday nights, hubby will be going for his Qigong classes. He had signed up for 3 months starting November 2007. Friday night is badminton night for the family. On Saturday evening, we will be at my in-law's place, returning only at night. If my classes starts, I will be away two evenings every week and on days which I do not have classes, I will be studying. :(

Therefore I will make sure that there are family activities each weekend, simple ones such as running/cycling in the park, going for picnics etc. Me and hubby will take turn to organise the activities. And I will also think of projects together with Ryan. Then, once every month, me and hubby will go for a date, just the two of us. So far so good. Hectic yes, but we have learn to cope, somehow and we are taking one day at a time, living each day to the fullest!!