Sunday 4 November 2007

Hair, hair and more hair

Since I decided to maintain my hair long, I need a trim as it's getting out of shape. I love my hair; except for the fact that I don't have much (hair), it's very, very, very fine, it's a bit curly or wave-y so I did rebonding early this year and the biggest problem now is that it's dropping like mad. Because my hair is now longer, I think it dropping even more; hair in the living, dining, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom....practically everywhere in the house .... arrrghhh.

Got some professional advice. Since my scalp is of the oily type, my hairstylist mentioned that my current shampoo may be a "contributing factor" other than stress, wrong diet blah, blah and blah ....

Aarrggghhhh......will change the shampoo and use my hair tonic more often and let's see how it goes ..... the agony of being a woman...