Sunday 11 November 2007

Bye Bye Bag



I am basically a one-bag person. Therefore to ensure that my handbag can match with my entire wardrobe, I always choose a BLACK handbag. You can never go wrong with black. It's boring no doubt but that the price to pay if you wish to make use of only one bag. (The bag hubby bought me from US is still in the cupboard)

The best thing is that me and my best friend, Sham have the same bag only in different colours. There were occasions where we mistakenly took each other's bag, especially when we were rushing. After many months of "batter and abuse", it's time to bid my bag farewell as it is showing signs of the abuse.

I am now on the lookout of another bag. Perhaps, I should consider another colour and a trendier bag. Let's just see what catches my eyes and happy hunting to me.