Wednesday 31 October 2007

My resolution

I have been a plain jane for as long as I can remember. Growing up, I have never been into girly things, cute things yes but not girly stuff. I am sort of like a tomboy when I was growing up and I don't really fancy wearing dresses - maybe because dressess makes me look fatter. I dunno how to wear make up until today. I don't take the initiate to dress up and my cloths are mostly conservative, dull (mostly black and dark blue) working cloths. Casual cloths would mean a jeans and a t-shirt and the t-shirt would be at least 1 size bigger.

So I am not sure what got into me but now I want a change, in fact, I am going for a total and PERMANENT makeover. I am inspired by all the blogs I have been reading and I too want to be hot mama and chick mum. :)

First thing first ....In order to be a hot and chick mummy, I need to look like one and the problem is currently, not only I am lacking in the girly skill, I am also overweight (according to my BMI). But that is not going to stop me ...... I am going to work towards being a hot and chick mummy. I need a plan, a work-able and achieve-able plan. Will surf the net for more inspiration.