Saturday 3 November 2007

Newly weds

I found an old notepad. It's an old "house hunting" notepad which I wrote details of houses we visited. I think at that point in time, we were about to tie the knot and were looking for a house. We wanted to rent first and to buy a property later. There were also copies of e-mails between me and hubby discussing about our financial situation, how much we earned, our expenses & commitments, deposit for house, wedding expenses, budget for honeymoon and last but not least, do we need any loan from his parents? You know, all the stuff newly weds will go through one time or another.

Anyway, we ended up staying in a house owned by my parent-in-law as the tenant was moving out (talk about good timing) for the next 5 years. We moved to our own property (current place) on 11 March 2006.

Looking at the notes seven years and 1 kid later, it brings back fond memories of how we start our married life together.