Saturday 24 November 2007

Latest Me

This is a recent photo of myself. Still trying to lose that one kilo that I set out to do early this month, with not much success but hey, I am still trying, and there's another week to go before the end of the month. My motto - Never give up !!!
I am looking forward to celebrate hubby's birthday and go shopping for a dress for Christmas. I don't usually buy dresses but what the heck, this is the new Shir you are talking about. So I will make an effort to look good, part of my ongoing resolution to look good and stay good.

What I have learn so far is that I need to coordinate. I may have a nice blouse and a nice skirt/pants but both may be nice together. So I need to coordinate from the style to colour and I have not even start on accessories. Now that I know it's not that easy (to look good) and that it takes a lot of effort, I really admire my colleagues/friends/people who look gorgeous all the time. But its never too late to learn. Who knows? Sometime next year this time around, I will be a Mrs. Stylo Mylo and it ain't just wishful thinking. All I need to do is just work on it. Yay !!