Monday 17 September 2007

What’s the plan?

I have no idea what to do for Ryan (my one and only beloved, cheeky, adorable, playful and still-dunno-how-to-read-yet son). He wants to have a party (well, I sort of planted the idea in him) and as papa is away, I cannot really finalise the plan (excuses, excuses …).

I know that he wants a party in his playschool and another at home. The cake for the school’s celebration is a “teenage mutant ninja turtle” while his super duper “ultraman” cake will be reserved for the celebration at home. His papa will be back by then with his present – he has asked for a binocular!.

Aunt Cleo will be in town for his birthday so that would be good and I think I will be inviting his cousins, uncles and aunties and then the grand aunties as well. Definitely a party is on the card, just not sure how many people to invite, that's all.