Wednesday 12 September 2007

I need a holiday

I have decided that no matter what - we are going on a holiday before the year is out. I have not told hubby yet but most likely he will agree !!! We definitely have to go away for a few days.

We can choose somewhere close by. Far or near is not the issue.....important thing is that the place must be nice and we will spend time together as a family. I need a recharge BADLY !!!! Life has been so, so hectic and I have been rushing from one activity to another at this crazy speed. I need to chill and it will be good for us all.

Our last holiday was like a year ago and I remember a deal I made with hubby just right after we got married - we thought that ideally, we should go for two short holidays in a year and every 5 years, (with enough savings, of course) we will go for a trip abroad. So far so good, as we managed to go to New Zealand and Australia and we have our fair of short trips in between.

But not this year, this year somehow, we have not gone anywhere and it's already September 2007 - so for Q4, 2007 (yikes, sounds like I am doing my KPIs, we got to go at least two places - Genting and Langkawi or Penang and if Air Asia is having a good promotion, I don't mind Bangkok. So that's it !!! I will be busy planning for my holidays ...