Sunday 2 September 2007

Hubby's first purchase


Hubby went shopping last Saturday and bought me a gift; a bag - a GUESS bag -

I am thrilled of course because it's the first time that hubby buy something for me - usually he will take the safe route of giving me a budget and ask me to get whatever I want. Of course, I protest but he has been very adamant about it, saying that I'm very difficult to please and very, very choosy, which is quite true, actually.


So, I am very happy the fact that he buy something for me and of course I love the bag. It does not matter whether it's big or small, purple or red but thank god he choose beige. What's important that HE took the trouble to go and choose one which he think I would like - that for me, is special enough. So yes, I love the bag and thank you dear.