Monday 17 September 2007

My weekend

How did I spend last weekend? Well, on Saturday, I had to leave Ryan with my aunt as there was a group discussion on the second assignment for my economics paper as well as to discuss and finalise the first assignment.

So discussion was one whole Saturday (9.30am to 4.30pm) and guess what?? Of course we didn't finish the presentation slides plus the report because we couldn't even complete our facts finding. There were so many reports to digest and analyse and by 4.30pm everyone is dead tired. We agreed to meet again this Saturday and it will have to be a do or die thingy – the presentation need to be ready by then as the presentation is next Wednesday!!! That was Saturday.

Then on Sunday, I had an appointment with my brother and wife to view their new house – they just got the keys and he’s also getting someone to go in and look at the “feng shui” of the property as they intend to do a bit of the renovation and now would be a good time to get the “sifu” in for advice.

So, I spent the entire afternoon being a busybody. Overall, everything about the house is okay except perhaps they should consider relocate the master bedroom. That’s all. Hehehehe.