Thursday 27 September 2007

Hubby's home

When I started blogging – it was mainly to update my hubby; then as time goes by, I realised that it’s more for myself than for anyone else and I hope to continue maintaining this blog. It's some sort of an online diary where I can recollect my memories and therefore, I have been consciously blogging about happy things, you know, things which I can look back and laugh myself silly and also to see how I have grown emotionally – although life is not always full of good things.

It has been three days since hubby is back and it’s so nice having him around!!! He lost his bag but fortunately, they found it two days later. Ryan is like all over his papa and he insisted to sleep with him on the first night – According to hubby, Ryan just walk into the room and said "I’m sleeping with you” and that was it – period. So I actually had a shock when I came back from my class to find him sleeping soundly on my side of the bed!!!

BTW, hubby loves the "little deco" we made. He's now back to work and we will be celebrating Ryan’s birthday tomorrow in school and on Saturday at home. Will take lots of pictures.