Wednesday 5 September 2007

Ryan and his Ultraman(s)


Now, where should I start?

As far as I know, Ryan has been crazy about Ultraman since day 1. It also did not help that his father is also a great fan and that for his 4 th birthday celebration, the mummy ordered a cake with two ultraman figurines amidst tall buildings. What I did was I bought the figurines earlier and got the cake maker to include it in the cake. Of course he was excited about it !! So much so that he wanted the same cake this time around. His 5th birthday is on 28 September 2007.

I actually had something else on my mind but what to do. After all it’s his birthday and at 5 years old, he, like all other kids that age, have their own opinions.

So, during the long merdeka holiday and while the sales is still on, we went shopping. He choose an Ultraman with two colours (blue and red ….sorry I don’t know the name of that particular ultraman) for the cake decoration. I also brought a series of 10 mini ultramans (sort of a collection) for his as well (I am not sure whether the mini ultramans will make it to the top of the cake) and one Ultraman Dyna and Ultraman Tiga DVD. He had finished watching the DVD and had even mastered the ultraman’s fighting stunt with the monsters. He showed me just the other night while I was trying to concentrate on my studies.

Looks like he will not outgrown his obsession with ultraman anytime soon.