Sunday 23 September 2007

Home alone and loving it

Yes ..... and it's a first in my life. I have always been surrounded by people and in the past, if ever there was a situation that I'm going to be home alone, especially at night, I will take the trouble to drive all the way to my aunt's or arrange to stay over at my in-laws. Drastic action.

However, as I grow older, I kinda of enjoy being alone and in fact, I look forward to it - age can really change a person's character. How was it? Hmmmm.......nothing special - I rested well and did not need to worry about Ryan as he is in safe hands and most probably having a time of his life.

I need all the rest I can get. I have arranged for the cleaners to come in tomorrow and as usual, will turn the house upside down and will be throwing a lot of things (mini spring cleaning, I would say) as the last time I did that was a few months back -

The house need to be ready. Ryan and I have a secret project. We will be decorating the house for papa's home coming this Monday...... and yes, there will be ballons!!