Tuesday 4 September 2007

Rekindle that old feeling …….

It has been slightly more than a week since hubby’s departure (to the US) – Everything is okay and running like clock work. On the emotion side, I started missing my hubby. In the midst of doing my chores, my mind will drift and I will be thinking about what he is doing at that moment, wanting so much to know how he is getting on etc.

As I can recall, the last time I had this kind of feeling is when we were courting. We dated for about a year before marriage. Looking back, I actually knew that he’s the ONE right after our very first meeting.

This year, we celebrated our 7th anniversary. Like all couples, we have our ups and downs. We are very different in our thoughts and actions. He is very calm and thinks logical while I’m fiery and stubborn. Somehow, opposite attracts.

He being away makes me appreciate him more and make me rediscover that old loving feelings. Yeap, it’s still there, stronger than before and still growing ……