Tuesday 25 March 2008

Post #100

This is my 100th post. I considered maintaining this blog an achievement of some sort for myself, something I am really proud off and hope to continue for many, many more years to come. Looking back, I have certainly come a long way since my first post appeared on 25 August 2007, some 7 months ago.

Some highlights
  • Hubby went and came back from his 1-month training in Austin.
  • Ryan had since started proper kindergarten and been "exposed" to Mandarin and he's such a big boy now.
  • My best pal, Sham finally made the plunge and became a housewife; one of the wisest decision she has ever made.
  • I am now 5 months pregnant and soon there will be an addition to the family.
  • Hubby and my office work is getting more and more demanding and we are learning to cope.
  • Everyone is busy but we make it a point to be there for each other and to maintain a loving family....
Not sure what happens when I post my 200th, 300th, 500th or 1,000th post.
Life is a journey and we shall find out together. Cheers !