Sunday 16 March 2008

It didn't happen

Baby decided not to "open up". He/She is the BOSS and there nothing the parent or the doctor can do; although the doctor did sort of rub my tummy gently with the "sensor" hoping that baby will respond but no such luck.

Instead, sensing that his/her sanctuary is "invaded", baby started to react and I can definitely feel a lot of movement, his/her tiny body turning left and right while both hands busy punching. One second, one hand is up above his/her and in the next image, you can see he/she is busy sucking it. All I can say is baby is active, lots of movement but whatever it is, both legs are closed; so no peeping.

Girl or boy, we are happy that baby is growing well and despite my vomiting, I did manage to pile on 1 kg. We can only hope for better luck for my next visit.