Tuesday 18 March 2008

The long awaited hair cut

I wanted to cut my hair early this year but was advised against it by a friend whose belief include no-hair-cuts-during-first-trimester-just-in-case -something-goes-wrong-with-the-pregnancy.

I did not share the same belief and it does sound a bit far fetch but since she had mentioned it and the fact that I had another 3 weeks or so before my first semester ends and couple with the fact that I am a bit PARANOID; I decided to wait. After all, I have been neglecting my hair (and my face for that matter) so another three weeks wouldn't make any difference.

Finally had my long awaited hair cut last week. I decided to maintain the same hairstyle but shorter and still able to tie-it-up for easy management. Did treatment as well as there were split ends and my hair looked "lifeless aka dead". Love the end result and it makes me look so much younger and neater!!