Saturday 1 March 2008

Interview : Ryan on Computer Games

For the past 2 months, I have been tired and sleepy and as a result and I do know this is not good parenting, Ryan gets a lot of computer time; his 1-hour would be extended to 2 and on weekends, it gets worst.

The bright side of things is that (yes, there is a bright side) Ryan gets to practice his computer skill, mummy gets her sleep, papa is able to maintain his sanity and Aunt Jo can get some rest; win, win, win and win situation. Actually, he quite good at certain games, even better than the adult, and I am really amazed. So I had a little chat with him.

Which is your favourite game?
Varmintz

Which game are you good at?
Varmintz but Aunt Jo said that I'm good at Granny in Paradise too (Show off)

Should you play computer game everyday?
No. Only on weekends (Politically correct but never practice)

Then why are you playing everyday?
I like.

What happen if the computer breakdowns?

Then it's time to sleep.

An update:
Ryan is being punished by his papa for being rude. The punishment: No TV and computer games for 1 whole week.