Tuesday 11 March 2008

Finally, the sign I have been waiting for

I am still worry about this pregnancy, albeit all the advices I have been receiving.
Where is my tummy?
Why I don't look pregnant? It's 4.5 months and it's not showing?
Why baby is not kicking or has baby been kicking but I did not feel it?
Why I am not putting on weight?
and many, many, many other silly questions

I cannot help it and it does drives my hubby and my good friend, Sham up the wall. Although this is my second pregnancy, I cannot remember much about my pregnancy with Ryan. After all, it was 6 years ago and to make matter worst, I do not have any photos as the camera with all my pregnancy poses was stolen when I was 8-month pregnant and the only one I have was during my final month. and Boy, I do look big at that point in time; that I remembered!!

So I have no idea when my tummy started to show, how I looked or when I started wearing maternity cloths. Too bad I did not discover blogging then. So now, I will make it a point to blog about this pregnancy so that I can "recall" everything and all milestones.

Now, back to my current pregnancy. It's like God has been listening and he decided to answer all my prayers. Over the weekend, I found that my tummy has suddenly "grown"... and now I do look pregnant although I can still squeeze into my normal cloths.

And I have also been trying hard to feel baby's movement, without any success. Well, there are times I thought I felt it but I wasn't sure. Then, early this morning, as I was about to wake up, I felt it. Baby kind of kicked and although I do not know how to describe it but it sure feels good. Also, it's time to unpack my maternity cloths, yahoo .....