Wednesday 17 October 2007

A long weekend

Hi … long time no blog and kinda miss it. So far, life have been great !

Me and my study buddies have completed all our presentations and now we are preparing for the finals.

Me and family had a long weekend since Monday is a holiday. We spent the whole weekend as a family ….. doing nothing in particular. I did some planning in advance, knowing me, the control freak but sometimes, things can be out of our control like for example, we planned to go to see “the eye” but have to cancel it the last minute because it was raining. So we just go with the flow and seize every opportunity to do things together. To sum it all, we had a nice family time.

Me and hubby also took aura photos for fun and for me it was somewhat accurate as I did experience some of the “ailment” shown in the aura photo. The remedy has always been the same – drink more water!!! Have to remember that.

I actually bought a camera for myself. Like what I told my best friend, Sham, I should not stinge on this as life is just too short and too precious to let it just pass by. I want to capture everything and post it on my blog so that I can remember it and laugh my heads off years down the road. Now, back to my camera. It’s just nice for me; compact, small, light and I'm planning to carry it with me all the time. Hopefully, my blog would be brighten up with more pix. Keeping my fingers crossed.