Wednesday 31 October 2007

Exam Day 1

Just completed my first exam this morning. Did my best, gave whatever that's in my brain and that's it. What touches me is that I have been receiving messages from my friends and family members wishing me good luck.

My family have been very supportive of my decision to study, especially my aunt, Aunt Jo. She has been staying with us and she have been taking care of Ryan while I go for classess, out for assignment, studying, doing reserach etc. Besides that she also cooks for us, does the laundry, ironing etc and keep Ryan entertained.

Hubby is also very understanding and he gives me the encouragement to continue.

As I grow older, I realise that it's not always the end-result that you should be focusing; it's the journey that you made and its impact to your life. So on that score, I will be happy with the result as long as I gave it my BEST shot!.