Tuesday 20 May 2008

Photography

I always thought that I'm more creative than my hubby. And boy was I wrong!!.

Currently, I'm into photography and one fine evening, I decided to take Ryan to the park nearby. It's for him to run around and about and for me to try snapping some "interesting" photographs. After a few shots, I show them to hubby who either said "ok" or "not ok".

I was frustrated as he was not able to tell me why certain shots were "ok" while others were not.
So, I gave him my camera and said, "Why don't you take a few shots of the same subject so that I can see the difference and how it should be done?". He gave me his usual smile and off he went.
He only took 3-4 shots and upon viewing them, I immediately see the difference. Mine were very straightforward, flat and not interesting while his have everything in the right place, have a more interesting angle and subject is very "lively".

Aghh.... there is so much to learn and practice and who better to guide me than hubby.