Sunday 11 May 2008

27+ Weeks: Visit to the Gynea

We went to the gynea this morning. Dr Ravi was on leave the week before and he was also called to perform an emergency operation, therefore it was a very, very long wait. Anyway, Ryan had to go for his chinese tuition so papa had to send him while I waited at the clinic.

Baby is growing well and I had to mention that she's very active especially at night, to which Dr Ravi smiled. My budge is showing and I now looked pregnant. I've also started to gain weight, putting on some 4 kgs within a month. Doctor is a bit concerned when I told him that I'm still on maxalon and I was advised to slowly reduce my intake to once a day and eventually stop taking it. Will try. I have to continue taking vitamins, esp. calcium.

Dr Ravi did a scan to take measurements and to chart baby's growth. He could scan most of the angle except her face. She was facing downwards and as much as the doctor tried, she just wouldn't budge. Looks like that's all she's showing for today.
Want to have a look at her face? Maybe the next visit!!