Saturday 3 May 2008

Book: Mind Mapping

I have heard a lot about mind mapping and finally decided to find out more about mind mapping techniques. Who knows....it might be helpful for my work since I have been struggling to meet deadlines. Hubby has a copy of the book in his "mini-library" and all I had to do is to find time to read it.

How was it? I must say that I'm very disappointed. Mind mapping is good, it's just the way the book is written and basically it's talking about 1 simple and good idea and repeating it a zillion times with different examples in order to get every possible mileage. Loads of marketing talk about how superb mind mapping is blah, blah and blah; way, way, way overdone. It's so badly written and awful that I had to skip through 70% of the content.

I would rate it a 2/10.