Sunday 26 August 2007

Hubby landed in LA

Hubby called from Los Angeles at 8.45am this morning and his call woke me up. Actually Ryan had, in the past one hour, trying to do the same, without any success as I kept on asking him to go back to sleep. Ryan is an early riser, just like his papa and I definite fail to acquire this good habit of theirs – I need my beauty sleep and will only wake up early if I really need to.

As there’s a 13-hour time difference between KL and Austin, I will need to sacrifices my beauty sleep as me and hubby planned to chat before I go to work – so I think, I will have to stare at the PC as early as 5-plus every morning – anyway, that’s the plan.

Back to the call this morning, well, Hubby sounded tired; who won’t after a 20-hour flight on economy. I'm glad that the neck rest we bought helped and he will be flying to Austin in an hour’s time. He should be in the hotel by this afternoon (Malaysian time) and then we will be online – cool.

Since there will be plenty of stuff to chat about, I did all the housework this morning. Aunt Jo will be keeping an eye on Ryan this afternoon while he does his activities (I bought some DIY for him so that he will not be bored and more importantly, leave his mother in peace!!!) while mummy dates daddy in the cyberworld.