Sunday 14 August 2011

Mission: The Garden

New addition to the family
Curry leaves for cooking
Money Plant

I have been working on my garden even since my recent trip to Avillion Port Dickson a few weeks back. I was quite diligent at that, making time to pull out all the weeds, fertilising the plants and grass and watering them every morning and evening. I rediscovered the joy of gardening and it's goooooooddddddd. I even bought a new pot of flowering plant. It has small red flowers and it look nice.



The truth is that I have neglected the garden due to my work schedule and even more after the snake incident. It's good that I am back and hopefully, in no time, my garden will be back with it lushful greenery. The only plant that had survived all the ordeal is my money plant. It's one of those plant which requires minimum maintenance and looks good all the time. 


I intend to plant more of these money plants with different shade of green leaves and to add some flowering plants since my frangipani plants are taking forever to grow. Also, I intend to grow some vegetables as well - that should be fun. Chilies plants will be great, maybe brinjal....no, no.....chinese mustard green plant (or simply "sawi" in Bahasa Malaysia...). And as you can see, I am very excited and I am a woman with a mission........