Wednesday 10 August 2011

Me Time

Darphin Cleanser - image from the internet
I took leave from work to run some errands and to pamper myself. I wanted to chill and do some thinking and planning ahead. I wanted to accomplish a lot but managed only half of what I set out to do - still it was good enough for me.

The most memorable event for today is I had a nice long lunch by myself in a nice cosy restaurant. The food was good and the music nice and soothing. I have decided to maintain a diary of a sort to record my thoughts and feeling and started writing. I recon the diary will be a great way for me to express myself and capture my thoughts, emotions and moods...and ultimately to understand myself and learns from the past and from my mistakes. It was a good one hour of eating, writing and smiling. It felt good!!!

Next on my agenda is going for my facial as well as to pick up some products. I managed to get the image of the most-fabulous-facial-cleanser ever. It's Darphin Cleansing Foam Gel with Water Lily (picture above). I am now into my second tube and I simply love it. I also pick up a toner and the eye makeup removal. My skin has improved but it is still sensitive and have not really stabilise. My face is no longer "red" and the pores are also finer but I still have uneven skin tone, dark spots and pigmentation. I guess it is the years of "abuse" where I don't use proper skincare (lack of knowledge and money as the main culprit) and have not be using any sunblock. Anyway, it's always good to be pampered and I love all my facial sessions. I will make sure that I have enough time so that I can enjoy every moment and yes, blackberry are off as well :)

It was a good day and more of me time in the future - it's rejuvenating and something which I look forward to.