Friday 19 December 2008

My New Toy #1 - Camera

Hubby bought me a new camera for Christmas and birthday. After doing his research and "checking" his budget, we settled for a Canon Ixus 870 IS with 10.0 megapixel (released in August 2008) and it's mega cool.

With my old camera, I had problem taking indoor photos of Caitlin. Most of the time, it will turned out blur and I could not capture good shots as there is a time delay. It worked fine outdoor, but not indoor so when hubby suggested to "upgrade" my camera, I too think that the timing is just right as I have the intention to pass my old camera to Ryan who is also into photography. Unfortunately, he slipped and fell when he was trying to take a shot at my neighbour's house and the camera's lense was "crocked" and could not retrieved back into its body. So while we were shopping for my new camera, we also ended up sending my old camera for repair.

Ryan was devastated as I have planned to go with him on a photography adventure during our coming holidays. Nevermind, there will be other occassions. But for now, let me savour my new toy........muahhaha