Friday 19 September 2008

Ryan's Meals

Since I'm at home, Ryan will come back from his kindi at 4.00pm. Nowadays, he have been asking for "real" food for teatime instead of biscuits and there were times when he complained that he's hungry. I always wonder what he eats for breakfast and lunch at kindi.

Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to cook him something special and to introduce him to a wider variety and healthier food. Given a choice, food for him means nasi lemak for breakfast and chicken rice for all other meals.

I'm not a good cook and I don't cook often but for my sunny boy, I will make the effort. He's been having nice teabreaks and soups for dinner. I noticed that his appetide has improved and if you make the food colourful and interesting, chances are he will eat them without me having to issue threats. I'm glad and the challenge now is to ensure that he eats healthly and have well-balance meals.