Tuesday 15 July 2008

Pregnant - 6 years ago

Here's a photo of me when I was 8-month pregnant with Ryan, taken roughly 6 years ago ~ and how one changed physically. I looked so much younger then. Argh...the toil of being a mummy!!

I'm not sure whether is my tummy bigger now compared the time I had Ryan because I did not take any measurement and one cannot really tell from the photos.

Looking back, I was clueless about being a mummy but I read and read as much as I can. All I know then was that me and hubby will do our best to bring him up and give him all our love.

Six years later and one month away from delivering my second child, I can say that I'm now a little wiser; I know exactly what to expect (sleepless nights, colic baby etc) and me and hubby will do our best and give our children all our love. We know it's going to be tough as baby needs attention and Ryan is now DEMANDING for his share as well but somehow, we will survive......... like so many parents out there !!! and I will age further.