Sunday 2 December 2007

Happy Birthday December Babies



When Malaysian celebrates, it usually involves FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD because we just love to eat. Everyone (around 20 of us) gathered at Chuai Heng Restaurant at 1-Utama at 1.00 pm for lunch + cake. After lunch, we went shopping for a while before heading back to my place to chill. Then at 7.00 pm, we went to another restaurant. This time for seafood before calling it a day.

It was nice to see everyone, especially my sister (+ her hubby) who had just came back from a trip to Japan. She was busy distributing gifts - and she got me a nice gift. Thanks!!
Shall tell you more about this later. Also there's my youngest sister who is celebrating her 21st birthday on 5 Dec, Aunt Christine's birthday is on 4 Dec, my brother Jimmy's birthday is on 15 Dec and Cousin Freddy on 17 Dec and finally hubby's birthday is TODAY.

Happy Birthday everyone !!!