Tuesday 4 December 2007

Date with Hubby

On Tuesday evening after work, me and hubby went to eat Steamboat at one of the restaurants nearby while Aunt Jo babysits Ryan.

I have been feeling under the weather for the past few days and therefore, I find that me and hubby have not been really "communicating". Earlier in the day, I have already decided that enough is enough and me behaving like this had greatly affects hubby as he is worried and I should be pulling myself together and not entertained my feelings. I think it's my PMS acting up again as my period is due soon and the same thing happened the last time as well. When I was growing up before I had Ryan, PMS means pain and discomfort, muscles cramps and I had also fainted on a few occasions but since Ryan, everything is fine until my D&C last December.

I am not sure whether it is the hormonal pills the doctor gave before the D&C. Whatever it is, it should be out of my system by now but why am I feeling blue? I'm not sure but the human body is weird. The point is, I should control it and not the other way round but easier said than done!!

Now, back to my date, oh yes ........

Food was great. We ate, talked, laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. It was a great evening!!