Monday 14 April 2008

23+ weeks: The Verdict is in

We pay my gynea a visit last Saturday. When he did the scanning, I reminded him that we still do not know the baby's sex since baby refused to "open up" during our last visit. Well, this time around, baby is much more cooperative and gynea confirmed that baby is a GIRL. A baby sister for Ryan!!!

I'm going to have a daughter. I don't really know how to describe my feelings. I'm absolutely thrill but I'm a bit scare as well. Because if it's a boy, I will know how to handle him (I am assuming that he will be a replica of Ryan, plus minus; so should be more or less the same). But a daughter? I have no idea. On the hindsight, I should not worry too much. After all, I had Ryan with zero knowledge on parenting and I must say we did okay. Ryan is now a healthy, cheeky,talkative and confident 6 yo boy.

Then, there's always a first for everything, including having a daughter. I think, we will not go wrong if we raise and nurture her with all our love and attention. I think we will do just fine and I look forward to buy all the girly stuffs for her.