Thursday 23 September 2010

Eating Out

In so far, most of my postings were about my kids, family, my thoughts and feelings as well as the occasional update on what I've been up to. I consciously refrain myself from blogging any negative feelings or experiences as I want to only recollect happy memories. Life has it ups and downs. I just have to learn how to go through the "downs", make the best of it and move on.

Now, back to my mission, which is to blog about Caitlin. I love this picture of her. We were eating out in a chinese restaurant when I asked her for a pose and this is what she did. I always wanted to include photos of dishes we had at restaurants but never get around doing it. Have to be more discipline the next time around. I started to tag my postings under "Eating Out" and this is where I hope I can include photos and posting of eateries we frequent.