Sunday 19 September 2010

Cajun Chicken Pasta

Somehow, the cooking bug (if there's such a thing) bite me. I surfed the world wide web and found some simple (yeah, this is important) and great recipes and I decided to cooked "Cajun Chicken Pasta' since it would be non-spicy. Actually, the real reason I choose this recipe is because it sounded simple enough. The recipe is from Ree Drummond of thePioneerWoman blogv(http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/?s=cajun+chicken+pasta) which I have been following. There are lots of photos and step-by-step instructions which is really, really helpful for me. Love her work, talent and her energy :)

The pasta turned out GREAT and since then, I have tried out a few other recipes from her website. Did not have the time to take a photo of the finish product (i.e. the pasta) as I was too tired by then and my family including guests were to hungry to wait. Cheers.