Thursday 5 January 2012

Life starts at 40.......




I have reached 40 a few days ago !! There were a few celebrations, lots of wishes and plenty of food. How does it feel to be 40? Well, age is catching up and I may already have spent half my life (assuming that I will live until 80). To be frank, there is some sense of urgency...being 40. Seems like there's more that I wanted to do and I may never get to do it if I keep at this pace. I am not sure how many people will feel that way but that is how I feel. Therefore, the phrase life starts at 40 is indeed very true (at least for me). I somehow have the renew energy to keep on chasing my dreams. Also it helps that my birthday is so early in the year since it's a brand new year with my brand new resolutions. So many things to learn, to do and accomplish !!! Let's get going :)