Sunday 24 July 2011

List: I need to .....

  1. go back to the gym, at least twice a week, so that I will have more energy for the day to pursue all that I need to complete and more....go, go, go....(not to mention that I have gained 2 kgs in the last 2 months of not going)
  2. get to know myself better. Doing more of the activities which has a positive impact while avoiding those which drained me.
  3. plan something that I will look forward to everyday.
  4. plan better so that my time is being use wisely, not unnecessary wastage and more time for myself and kids...time is gold..
  5. drink more water daily as I can feel a sore throat coming....there's no such thing as too much liquid and I read something about water making the skin looks better and thus, the person looking younger as a result. Say no more...I will cheers to that..
  6. spend more time with Ryan and Caitlin as they are growing up fast...and more importantly
  7. have more disclipine and practise what I know as I know a lot (theoretically), just did stick on doing it....that's why I love Nike's tagline. JUST DO IT.