Friday 29 January 2010

A New Commitment in 2010

I finally order a new car after thinking about it for a year. It was my husband who "dragged" me to the Toyato Showroom, made me test drive the car, talked to the sales person and then gave me just one day to ponder before "dragging" me back to made a booking. That was 2 weeks ago and yesterday, we went to collect my new car. Just in time for Chinese New Year !!!

I did not choose the car registration number and thankfully, it came out ok and I did not end up with some funny numbers. I had committed to a 7-year old loan and the monthly repayment is close to RM1,000. Cars in KL is not cheap if you ask me. I will be sticking to my Toyota Vios WTM 2540 for at least the next 10 years.

What happened to my old car? Well, my old car (WGV 3144) is still very reliable and I will be passing it on to Aunt Cleo (Aunt Jo's sister). She will be helping out in my sister's kindergarten in Botanic staring this March and will need a car. If I miss my old car, I can always take "her" for a spin when my aunt visits.