Wednesday 30 April 2008

25+ Weeks: Catching Up on Nutrient

Apart from my fever-shivering-episode, I'm feeling good and have not been experiencing any nausea; well, not lately and the twice a day dose of Maxalon does help.

I am also feeling guilty of not eating well and enough during my first trimester and have vowed to take better care of myself and my diet since I can now eat better.

For a start, I will continue my vitamins and royal jelly. I've also started taking 1-2 slices of bread and cheese for breakfast, making sure that I have a nutritious lunch and been munching fruits in between meals. As for dinner, I will eat whatever I can and I will have a glass of milk (EnfaMama A+, a special formula for pregnant woman) before bed!!

So as you can see, I am trying hard to catch up and hopefully, it's not too late and before I know it, I will be piling on the kilos.